Friday, March 27, 2009

Social Media Works!!

Basel is keeping me occupied while I'm in Switzerland. As I stated before, the crowd was more than I expected and the guests are really loving Perrelet's new collections.

Also - Virginie Perrelet, 10th generation great grand daughter of Perrelet founder, Louis-Abraham Perrelet, has arrived at Basel. She is with me representing this amazing brand and speaking with editors. Her feedback here has been really positive as well.

Virginie says, "
The day went really well and so far the editors love the Turbine all black and the one in titanium.
Also the maestro edition with the alarm timepiece + 5 mn repeater timepiece + music tower created a GREAT buzz! Love it."

We're excited that despite the economy, Perrelet is able to see a positive outlook. In addition, Ben from Hodinkee posted an amazing blurb about Perrelet and our venture into using social media. Looks like my PR Rep's recommendation to use these tools worked. He seem to favor the Perrelet moon phase collection and says Perrelet has generated great buzz at Basel. To read his full review, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment