Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Perrelet in The News

As I prepare for Switzerland to attend the Baselworld Watch and Jewelery Fair, I wanted to just highlight some recent "conversations" about Perrelet in the blog-o-sphere. Seeing these placements makes me proud to be associated with Perrelet, and I couldn't thank the writers who chose to include Perrelet in their written works makes me feel honored. So before I share the media hits, I just wanted to thank all of them for thinking of Perrelet and would love to highlight all of them, but here are the two most recent:





The web administrator included Perrelet in his pre-Basel articles. To read the full article, click here to see WatchUSeek.com.







A great brand advocate to Perrelet, Ariel Adams wrote a fantastic review on the Perrelet Tourbillon Watch. To read the article on Luxist.com, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment