Monday, June 15, 2009

Real Life Turbine Shots

Apparently, people want to see the Perrelet Turbine Watch on a wrist. TimeZone.com was even flooded with replies of Turbine admirers who wanted to see a "non professional" shot of the watch. Well, Ariel from ABlogtoRead was kindly enough to post photos of the Turbine watch on his wrist.

To see the Turbine photos on a wrist, you can view them below (or visit Ariel's blog):


















As I mentioned in my previous post, one of my highlights was having the opportunity to meet Ariel. He was very knowledgeable and asked me questions no other journalist asked me. I could tell he is a true watch enthusiast and blog for the love of the timepiece. I'm glad he is on our side to help promote Perrelet to other consumers.

I know I've been blogging less because I've been busy, but I love tweeting with you. Feel free to comment or follow me on twitter.

3 comments:

  1. Nice shots! The watch looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you. luxury replica

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of your in the end charity is a great deal appreciated. nobody can buildup less to respect you. plenty of reputation. watch batteries

    ReplyDelete