Thursday, June 4, 2009

JCK Recap and Retailer Testimony

The JCK Las Vegas Show went well. Not many exhibitors had high hopes due to the economy, but I can say Perrelet had good meetings with retailers and media. First, the Venetian Hotel is gorgeous! The service and JCK Show people were kind and very accommodating with all of our request, especially in connecting my PR Guy's laptop to the TV. 

 One of the highlights was meeting with Ariel from ABlogToRead. I was very impressed with his knowledge of the watches and the industry. He took very detailed, specific photos and I see him being a very big figure in this industry. In addition, its great to meet the writers who support Perrelet. I hope to continue to work with him as well as other bloggers and writers. Like Ariel said, "We do this for the watches." 

 Some of the retailers I met with were very impressed with the Turbine piece, which included:

  • House of Diamonds
  • Ballerina Jewelry
  • Rocks Jewelry
  • Saks Fifth Avenue
  • Feldmar
  • Watch Connection
  • R. Kury Jewelry
  • NY Jewelers

Don't forget to Tweet @WatchPerrelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment