Thursday, May 7, 2009

Traveling During May

The month of May (and business) is keeping me busy. I'm in New York City this week visiting retailers and enjoying all the rain. I should have known better to not expect sunny skies.

Anyways on to business talk - Perrelet will be exhibiting its best time pieces and new collections that are set to debut in the fall of 2009, so if you want to see how these watches look in person, the JCK Vegas Show will be the place to view it before its distributed globablly. My media schedule is getting filled and I can't be any more thrilled at that fact. I'm really excited about meeting a potential new retailer (it's a big one!). 

If you're a member of the press, please feel free to e-mail Romey Louangvilay at Romey@goldsteincom.com to schedule an appointment to view the best that Perrelet has to offer.

If you can't make it to the show, you can read about the novelties before it debuts later this year. The Horozima Web Site posted amazing posts about the collection when I showed them during Basel in Switzerland:

No comments:

Post a Comment