Friday, April 17, 2009

Swiss Watch Show By JCK Vegas

It seems like it was just yesterday when I was in Switzerland during the Baselworld Trade Show with some of Perrelet's new timepieces. The feedback was positive and I met with a few potential retailers in North America, so very exciting prospects and news regarding US distribution. As stated, the TURBINE timepiece, available October 2009, is very popular and several blogs and forums have syndicated the video and content.

With Basel behind us, now I am preparing for the JCK Las Vegas Show! So I'll be very busy in the next few weeks and hopefully Perrelet will have a positive influence on this show as well. You can expect me to Tweet about this and blog live from Vegas, too.

I hope to meet more bloggers, media and retailers at JCK!

1 comment: